Wicked Lavender Martini
• 2 ounces Wicked Wolf gin
• 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
• 1/2 ounce simple lavender syrup
• 2 dashes orange bitters
• Sprig of lavender
1. Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a well-chilled cocktail glass.
4. Garnish with a sprig of lavender.
Wicked Grapefruit & Raspberry Slushie
• 200g frozen raspberries
• 600g fresh grapefruit
• 1 cup of ice cubes
• 55g caster sugar
• 125ml Wicked Wolf Gin
1. Chop the fruit and place into the freezer overnight.
2. Place in a food processor with the ice, sugar and water mixture and gin.
3. Divide between four glasses and top with crumbled raspberry.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Sparkling Apple Gin
• 35ml Wicked Wolf Gin
• 100ml Apple Juice
• 10ml honey
• Squeeze of lemon juice
• Prosecco to top up
1. Add all ingredients to a glass and stir gently for a minute then top up with prosecco.
2. Garnish with a slice of apple or lemon and a few sage or mint leaves.